It's as Simple as 1-2-3!
the Big Day?
Share the wedding date with us and we'll personalize the delivery plan to make sure the bride gets boxes right up until The Big Day.
How Often Will She Get a Surprise?
We'll give you the most suitable gift options based on the wedding date. All you need to do is choose how often you'd like to surprise her.
Is the Gift Going?
Provide the shipping address for the gift subscription. Will it be going to the bride directly or to you? Both options still deliver the element of surprise.
Stress-Free Gifting with Our No-Hassle Refund Policy
The last thing you need worry about is whether or not you can change your mind about your gift. Focus on what matters and give her the gift of memories that will last a lifetime.
Top 3 Things You Need to Know
Why not send a Mrs… At Last! Wedding Subscription Box! This is a great wedding gift idea for besties of the bride, work friends, extended family and neighbours to all chip in. This would make a really fun surprise for the bride. Imagine the look on her face when she gets this box every month before her big day?
Here are all the reasons you're going to fall in love with us:
• Our items do not come from the dollar store. Starting from the engagement box, all of our themed boxes hold a retail value of at least $100 or more. Our final feature box, the Mrs… At Last! box, includes a wedding time capsule for you to store all your treasured moments. This alone has a retail value of $50!
• The boxes were not picked out by a 17-year old, pretending to be a bride. We know the average age at which a women gets married in the U.S. is 28. And that is reflected in our assortment of curated items.
• We don't put in trinkets and trash. Each item is thoughtfully picked out to suit the theme of the box. We also aim to put useful items that we know you'll use for a long time.
• We're a lower price point than other bridal boxes. We managed to negotiate a great price for quality items, so we're going to pass that savings along to you.
• We're not going to charge you a cancellation fee. Ever. That's like charging your ex a fee if you break up and it's mutual… Wait – that's actually a good idea…
Our standard is to make sure that every bride feels pampered and spoiled leading up to her big day. If we don't meet these expectations, please let us know and we'll make it right. Cancellation is both easy and stress free. After all, there are enough wedding-related things to stress about and this shouldn't be one of them.